Red Tide II
- Can have ready a number of items equal to half of their STR, rounded down.
- Ready items are instantly at hand.
- Can have stowed away a number of items equal to their STR.
- Stowed items require one round to retrieve and make ready.
- Can carry two extra encumbrance ready at the cost of a level of encumbrance.
- Can carry four extra encumbrance stowed at the cost of a level of encumbrance.
- Most items are 1 Enc, plus 1 for every full 10 lbs.
- Large/Tall or two-handed items count as 2 Enc, plus 1 for every full 10 lbs.
- 10-100 coins = 1 Encumbrance.
- Items with no weight don’t count.
- Worn items (other than armor) don’t count.
- Small items weighing 1 lb. or less can be packed, 5 to 1 encumbrance.
- 500 coins packed = 1 Encumbrance
- Packed items take an extra round to retrieve, unwrap and make ready.
- Some awkward items (ten-foot pole, I’m looking at you) can’t be stowed. GM’s call.